This new three-day drop-off program is for youths who want to learn what it takes to survive in the wild. Each day will have a different theme around an outdoor skill. We will explore the sanctuary, look to our local wildlife for inspiration, and complete an outdoor skill challenge each day. Our last day will end with a carefully made campfire and toasted marshmallows!
- December 29: Making Stable Shelters
- December 30: Winter Wildlife Tracking
- December 31: Fire Building and Fire Safety
- For ages 8-12
- Please dress for the weather, as these programs will take place outdoors
- All participants must wear a mask and complete a Covid-19 self-health assessment check form prior to each class.
- This is a drop-off program and we cannot accommodate parents or guardians tagging along for the program because of group size limits.
- You will be asked to fill out a short health and emergency contact form for your child before the program.
- Listed price is for all three classes